Thursday 16 July 2009

England VS Italy


Good morning guys!
Today I want to write about differences between England and Italy.
1. The weather! In England rains at every day and we have to wear pullovers every day in summer too. In Italy instead we have to wear pullovers and jumpers only in winter so in Summer you can wear only tops and shorts because it is about 35/40 degrees.
2. The food! In England everybody eat only unhealthy food like hamburgers, chips and junk food and potatoes, potatoes and potatoes TOO!! In Italy we eat more healtier than there, we eat pasta, meat, fish, fruit, vegetable and pizza.
But I think in England there are a lot of beautiful thing like windsor castle (we visited it yesterday) or like Oxford streat.
I love London because is a multicultural city and I like BrescI too because is mine city and there are my friends and parents there!

I'm sorry guys but now I've to go!
Bye bye.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment