Monday 13 July 2009

A letter for mine italian friends.



Hello everybody!

How are you in italy or everywhere you are?
I'm in Queenswood a purple college in England.
In this place there is a lot of green and purple too. We usually get un at 7 o'clock to go to the class al 9... I think that is CRAZY!!
We study a lot of english every day,I think we have 6 hour (of 45 minutes) of english class.
I think that I'm going to improve my english there.
I love this college but i really miss italian's food...
Oh..I think that english people can't cook pasta or pizza because they aren't able to make that amzing dishes.
In the last week i played criket and badminton, i love these sports,they are so strange and unusual, so I like them so much!
In this college I'm really having a good time because there are a lot of italian guys and so i can learn english and don't forget italian at the same time hahaha...
And so I think everyone have to came in this college to learn english and have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment